I WAS NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD!
Thank you very much to Amanda at Chocolate Pages for the nomination.
I have only recently got into blogging and it was thanks to a suggestion from my sister-in-law over at Into The Bookcase that I started. Katie knows how much I love reading so she said that maybe I would find it enjoyable to blog about my opinions of books I had read. Having been going for a while now, I can say that although it’s taking a while to build up followers, I’m really enjoying it and have just recently decided to branch out into vlogging too over at my YouTube Channel.
So here is a recap of the rules of the Liebster Award.
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions you have been asked from the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and set them 11 questions to answer.
Here we go with 11 random facts about me.
- I have 4 beautiful children called Lydia (9), James (8) and my twins, Noah and Saul who are 3.
- I have been with my husband for almost 11 years, although we only got married in 2012.
- My earliest book related memory is my Nan reading ‘The Little Match Girl’ to me and us both crying at the end.
- I studied Human Biology, Sociology, Psychology and Geography at college, although I didn’t have chance to finish my A-Levels due to Lydia coming along. When my children are a little older I intend to go back and complete my studies.
- Despite my husband having a severe peanut allergy, peanut M&M’s are crack to me.
- I am hugely socially awkward and find it really hard to talk to people.
- I am obsessed with WWE, due in part to Roman Reigns ♥
- I’m 28 and still don’t drive!
- My favourite food is fajitas.
- My biggest phobia is spiders.
- I could beat any man in a belching contest! 😀
Now for Amanda’s questions to me.
1. Sweet or savoury? I have a huge sweet tooth.
2. What made you start blogging? Encouragement from Katie @intothebookcase.
3. Cats or dogs? Definitely dogs.
4. Who is your favourite author? I have a favourite author for each genre but overall I have to say Amy Cross.
5. Tell me one interesting fact about you? I’m quite a good knitter.
6. Who would be your 3 ideal dinner guests, (dead, alive, famous or not)? My late Grandfather, Sylvia Plath and Henry VIII.
7. What would you serve them? I would get caterers in as I can’t cook very well.
8. What’s your all time favourite tv show? Rainbow.
9. What’s your ideal date? A nice meal, maybe see a film and then a nice walk somewhere pretty.
10. Who is your celebrity crush? Roman Reigns & Johnny Depp.
And now for my questions to you…
What is your first memory from school?
Tea or coffee?
Do you have any pets?
Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
Your favourite band?
Have you any tattoos?
Can you speak a language other than English?
What would you order at Subway?
Your shoe size?
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
What do you (or would you like to) do as a job?
Now last but not least, the lovely bloggers that I nominate.
Imogen at imogenstypewriter.co.uk @ImogenTypes
Paulette at readeatlive.com @PauletteLein
Saira at growingxwings.blogspot.co.uk @growingxwings
Sally at thedarkdictator.blogspot.co.uk @TheDarkDictator
Dot at dot-scribbles.blogspot.co.uk @Dot_Scribbles
Cassie at glossnglitter1.blogspot.co.uk @glossnglitter1
Hata at chicagotofrance.com @chicagotofrance
Anna at crazygorgeous.wordpress.com @crzygorgeous365